Another training is coming soon…stay tuned!
- Learn the Philosophy and history of yoga.
- Learn Asanas alignment, cueing and ways to assist education of different types of Yoga
- Chakras and the energetic bodies
- Anatomy; developing an awareness of what is happening in the body during the asana practice.
- Begin Practice Teaching the first weekend in class
As a student, you will enjoy a fulfilling yoga training along with gaining knowledge in the following areas: Asana, Sequencings, Pranayama, Anatomy, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Styles of Yoga, Assists and Adjustments, Kid Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Restorative, Mantras, and more!
Cost is $3000 plus books (Early bird price $2800 if paid in full by January 1st)
Non-Refundable $200 deposit due with application to reserve your spot.
Contact us for more information and to register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates are as follows:
- Fridays 5:00-9:00 pm
- Saturdays 7:00 am-6:00 pm
- Sundays 9:00 am-6:30 pm