Sunday, April 26th, 2020 || 11:15am to 12:30pm
Who doesn’t like sugar, right? It tastes so good — how can we resist it?
It comes in many forms… Cookies, cakes, pies, pastries, candy, chocolate, catsup, soda, bread, snack foods, and pasta sauce. That’s right! All of those food items are riddled with sugar. The truth of the matter is that pretty much every processed food we consume has hidden sugars in them. It’s how food manufacturers entice our taste buds to desire their food products. Even if you are conscious about not eating “sweets”, you are likely consuming way more sugar every day than your body can process.
Join us for this fifth in a series of Nutrition Masterclass workshops to learn about sugar and what it does to our bodies as well as how cutting back or eliminating it can improve your overall health and well being. This is an eye-opening, mind-blowing topic!
In this Masterclass we will learn about things such as…
– The impact of sugar on our bodies
– How much is “too much” sugar?
– All the hidden sugars in our foods
– All the names for sugar that can be on labels
– Tips for quitting or cutting back on sugar
– How is sugar like cocaine?
– Why is sugar something we ALL need to worry about?
– And much more!
Pre-register today! Cost $18/workshop or purchase a pass for the whole 5 class series for $75 (that’s a $15 savings).