Nutrition Basics Masterclass
Saturday, April 4th, 2020 || 11:15am to 12:30pm
The facts about nutrition are forever-evolving as more and more research comes out. It can be confusing and frustrating when conflicting information surrounds us as we try to make healthy, informed decisions. Add to that the fact that large food companies work hard to hide any research from the public that casts a negative light on their products. Additionally, they also spend billions every year on marketing to ensure you by their products, even when they know the impact of those products on the human body.
Join us for this fourth in a series of Nutrition Masterclass workshops to learn about some of the basic tenants of nutrition so you can become empowered to make better nutrition choices and begin to take more control of your overall health and well being through better food and nutrition choices.
In this Masterclass we will answer questions like…
– How much protein, carbs, fruits, veggies, and dairy should I eat every day?
– The Food pyramid or food plate? Which portion break down is correct?
– How many calories is the right amount for me?
– How much water should I drink?
– What are the best ways to cook/prepare food?
– Which oils should I use for cooking?
– How do I read food labels?
– Do I have to weigh myself?
– How do I know what to believe when it comes to what is okay for me to eat and what isn’t?
– And much more!
Pre-register online today! Cost $18/workshop or purchase a pass for the whole 5 class series for $75 (that’s a $15 savings).