Begins September 2018 and runs through December 2018
- Learn the Philosophy and history of yoga.
- Learn Asanas alignment, cueing and ways to assist education of different types of Yoga
- Chakras and the energetic bodies
- Anatomy; developing an awareness of what is happening in the body during the asana practice.
- Begin Practice Teaching the first weekend in class
As a student, you will enjoy a fulfilling yoga training along with gaining knowledge in the following areas: Asana, Sequencings, Pranayama, Anatomy, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Styles of Yoga, Assists and Adjustments, Kid Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Restorative, Mantras, and more!
Cost is $3000 plus books (Early bird price $2800 if paid in full by August 8th)
Non-Refundable $200 deposit due with application to reserve your spot.
Contact us for more information and to register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates are as follows:
- September 8, 9, 22, 23, 29, 30
- October 13, 14, 20, 21
- November 3, 4, 17, 18
- December 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 (Graduation on the 12/9 )
- Fridays 6:00-9:00 pm
- Saturdays 7:00 am-6:00 pm
- Sundays 9:30 am-6:30 pm