Begins January 2018 and runs through April 2018
- Learn the Philosophy and history of yoga.
- Learn Asanas alignment, cueing and ways to assist education of different types of Yoga
- Chakras and the energetic bodies
- Anatomy; developing an awareness of what is happening in the body during the asana practice.
- Begin Practice Teaching the first weekend in class
As a student, you will enjoy a fulfilling yoga training along with gaining knowledge in the following areas: Asana, Sequencings, Pranayama, Anatomy, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Styles of Yoga, Assists and Adjustments, Kid Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Restorative, Mantras, and more!
Cost is $3000 plus books (Early bird price $2800 if paid in full by December 2nd)
Non-Refundable $200 deposit due with application to reserve your spot.
Contact us for more information and to register at email@example.com or 717-577-0325.
Dates are as follows:
- January 6, 7, 27, 28
- February 10, 11, 17, 18
- March 10, 11, 24, 25
- April 6, 7, 8, 14, 15, 27, 28, 29 (Graduation on the 4/29 )
- Fridays 6-9 pm
- Saturdays 7am-6pm
- Sundays 7:30am-4:30pm