Diabetes Nutrition Masterclass
Saturday, February 1st, 2020 || 11:15AM to 12:30PM
Are you or someone you love struggling with Type 2 Diabetes? You are not alone. Almost 10% of the American population has some form of Diabetes and over 90% of the people in the US with Diabetes have Type 2. These numbers continue to rise every year. The effects of Diabetes on our overall health can be quite staggering, but the good news is there are lots of things you can do to fight back and regain your health.
Join us for this second in a series of Nutrition Masterclass workshops to learn some of the latest information and research on diabetes as well as how nutrition can help you not only manage but possibly even reverse Type 2 Diabetes. Come learn what’s fact and what’s fiction when it comes to Diabetes so you can begin to take more control of your overall health and wellbeing through better food and nutrition choices.
During this Masterclass workshop we will explore topics such as:
- The various types of Diabetes
- Diabetes as a carb insensitivity disease
- How food can reverse Type 2 Diabetes
- Most common myths about Type 2 Diabetes
- Most common nutrition mistakes by people with Type 2 Diabetes
- What is really happening in our bodies when we are eating carbohydrates
- How yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises can help manage your diabetes
- And much more!