A Master Class with Bobbi Billman
Ignite Yoga & Wellness – East York
Saturday, January 18th: 11:15am to 12:30pm
$15.00 / Please pre-register!
Join us for this fun, educational game-show style workshop to learn some of the latest research from the world of food, nutrition, and our bodies. And yes -there WILL be prizes!
Come learn what’s fact and what’s fiction so you can begin to take better control of your overall health and wellbeing through your food and nutrition choices.
During this fun, interactive workshop we will explore topics such as:
- Which is better for you – regular or diet soda?
- The skinny on fat
- The food pyramid/plate
- How much water is enough water?
- Do I really have to eat my veggies?
- The truth about sugar and what it does to our bodies
- What do our hormones have to do with food and nutrition?
- How often should I step on the scale?
- Is there such a thing as a good carb?
- And much more…