March Challenges at Ignite
The Yoga Challenge
What: # of Classes per Week Challenge
When: March 1st-31st
1. Email Bobbi at email@example.com to indicate you want to be a part of this challenge.
2. Attend one more class each week than you normally do. The goal is to expand or deepen your practice.
3. Consider trying new classes as a part of this challenge.
4. At the end of the month, we will check attendance of those who indicated they wanted to be a part of this challenge, and for those who increased their attendance by one class per week or more, compared to their previous month’s attendance trends, you will be entered into a drawing for prizes!!
5. Prize winners will be contacted on April 1st – and it won’t be an April Fool’s joke. 😉
6. Bonus activity – journal on March 1st about how your yoga practice has been feeling, then revisit that journal entry on March 31st to see how your practice and/or your body has changed as a result of taking additional classes.
1. Because who doesn’t want to do more yoga!
2. Because your body and mind will thank you!
3. Because you might find a new class you love!
4. Because there are prizes, and who doesn’t love to win prizes!
The Nutrition Challenge
What: Eat Smarter Challenge
When: March 1st-31st
1. Buy the book Eat Smarter (it is available in hard cover, audio, and e-book formats).
2. Begin reading the book and/or following the 30-day plan in the book.
3. Participate in Eat Smarter workshops and activities throughout the month as much or as little as your schedule will allow. (Be sure to sign up online for these so you receive the email with the Zoom link.). Those workshop and activities will include:
a. Book club session (for those interested in reading the book, discussing its content, and talking through questions you may have after reading it) – this will be held on March 29th at 7:30 pm
b. Monthly workshop on sugar, sugar alternatives, and diabetes – this will be held on March 13that 1 pm
c. Support group (for those interested in trying the 30-day plan and want a group of people to share successes, questions, challenges, etc.) – there will be two sessions and they will be held on March 3rd at 5:15 pm and also on March 24th at 7:30 pm
1. Because it builds on the nutrition challenges, we have been doing together for the last two months.
2. Because your health and wellbeing are worth it.
3. Because understanding your body is important.
4. Because it is a fun way to connect with others and learn at the same time!