Improve your life from the inside out!
Join us for our upcoming Nutritional Cleanse Group! This group is designed to be a 4 week series, but you may choose to attend individual sessions. Note: Please be aware that if you miss some of the dates, you may miss information that can impact your results!
Session #1 6/29 1-2:30 pm
Session #2 7/27 1-2:30 pm
Session #3 8/18 1-2:30 pm
Session #4 8/31 1-2:30 pm
EARLY PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! All participants will need to complete an in-depth Health/Nutrition Assessment Form and attend a FREE 30-minute consultation (in person or over the phone) at least 4 days prior to the first session.
Each session will be composed of 2 parts:
- A 45-Minute Nutritional Class
- A 45-Minute Yoga Practice that will be designed to complement the cleanse/detox focus of the sessions. These practices will be suitable for all-level yogis and can be modified further if necessary.
Dress comfortably for each session. It is recommended that you bring a journal or notebook to take notes in during the first part of each session.
The Nutritional Class will vary weekly depending on the answers provided on the Health/Nutrition Assessment Forms. General nutrition information and recipes will be shared at each class, as they relate to the specific areas the group needs to focus on.
At the end of the 4-week series, participants will have:
- A collection of healthy recipes
- An understanding of nutrition and best practices in their own personal nutrition
- Support systems to continue on the progress they will begin to see in the program
Every individual body is different and the goal of this 4-week program is to help each individual discover which aspects of their own health and nutrition that could use cleansing and to begin the process of healing your body through the food you eat.
This program is great for people who have:
- Inflammation in the body
- Excessive water retention
- Irregular bowel movements/digestion issues
- Trouble losing weight
- Struggling feeling full/over-snacking and overeating
This program will also benefit anyone looking to learn more about nutrition and how to use food to help your body in a more natural way.
Sign up here!
This 4-week program will be held numerous times throughout the year. Individuals can sign up multiple times work on their nutritional health, particularly if they are struggling with several factors. Dates for the next series will be out in August.