Thank you for your patience and support as we have worked diligently to put together online offerings for you.
Beginning Wednesday, 3/18/2020, we will begin to offer live yoga classes several days a week at various times, that you can attend from the comfort of your own home until we are able to be back in the studio.
Here is how it will work:
• Check out our online class offerings on MindBody. (Please note that some of the classes are in MindBody at this time, and more will be added over the course of the next 24 hours.)
• Sign up and pay for classes just as you normally would using your class punch cards and unlimited monthly memberships. Please sign up at least 2 hours before the class starts in order to ensure you get the link to join the class. If you are a new student to Ignite you will receive a waiver via email which must be completed and returned in order to complete your registration for the class and receive the Zoom log in information.
• Download the “Zoom” video conferencing app on your preferred device (you don’t need an account, just the app).
• About 15 minutes before class begins, you will receive an email with the Zoom link to join the class. (Please make sure you have your current email address in MindBody.) You will want to log into Zoom about 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class. Please launch the app on your device prior to clicking on the link you receive.
• Prepare your space in advance of the class – have enough room for your practice and gather any props you may need (straps (a scarf, belt, or tie will work as well), blocks, pillows/bolsters and/or a blanket)
• Please know that your audio will be muted upon entering the online class in order to cut down on noise. Having the video turned on is optional – it is helpful for instructors to be able to see you as you practice, but you can choose to not have the video turned on if you’d like.
• You will see your instructor and any fellow classmates using the video option on the screen. Please be sure to have your volume on your device turned up so you can hear the instructor adequately.
We thank you very much for your patience and support during these unprecedented times. We will continue to update you if that were to change in any way. In the meantime, please enjoy these online offerings.
Our studio location may be closed for now, but we are committed to offering you an online opportunity to connect, destress, and enjoy a beautiful yoga practice while we navigate these strange times together.
Bobbi and the Ignite Team